Thursday, January 22, 2015

FO: Beer and the Voice Socks

Popping in with a mid-week post to announce that I've completed my "Beer and the Voice" socks.

My office has really good lighting,
but it looks like I should wipe down my desk.
These are plain-Jane vanilla top-down socks, knit according to a combination of the sock pattern that lives in my brain and Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's "A Good, Plain Sock" recipe.  I cast them on in December because I needed something I could work on while drinking beer and watching The Voice (hence the name).

Or as I overheard on the 2 Knit Lit Chicks podcast this morning, "There's some knittin' that's for thinkin', and some that's for drinkin'."  (Or something like that).

Project Specs:

Yarn:  307.5 yards of ONline Supersocke 4-fach Walking-Color in the creatively named "1527" Colorway
Needles:  US 1.5 (2.5 mm) 5" DPNs
Size:  64 Stitch cast on (me sized)
Started: December 5, 2014
Finished: January 20, 2015

See my Ravelry project page here for more details and pictures.

No comments: