Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I Have a Spreadsheet

My 3 Color Cashmere Cowl is well into the blue (farther along than this picture shows, actually -- I'm nearly done) and then it's just a spot of lace, a couple of stripes, and the ribbing to go.  And that's 600 yards towards Stash Dash 2015.

The Blue Really Makes It
Stash Dash started on the 22nd, and I am totally prepared.  If by "totally prepared" you mean "I have a spread sheet."

And I do.



So this is more or less what I have on the needles as of right now, today.  And it is more or less in order of priority.  I have estimated yardage to one side and room to enter Actual Yardage once it is known.

Am I the only one a little bemused by the fact that I have basically a half marathon worth of yardage on the needles right now?

No?

Okay, it's just me then.  The rest of you aren't even surprised.  What did I think was going to happen when I started yelling, "I do what I want Thor!" every time I cast something new on?

Anyway, I'm aiming for somewhere in the 3K - 5K range, and we'll see where I land.

I'm starting to think that I may need more strategy than "I have a spreadsheet!" if I'm really gonna pull this out.

No comments: