Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Meow" Means "Knit me a hat," in Kitty Speak.

The Yulemas knitting is continuing apace, here at chez woolly.  I've now completed 6 (count them, SIX) knitted gifts since Labor Day, and am right at halfway done with Saucy McGoogles' mitts.

"Meow" means "I like that hat, Miss Boppy.  Knit me one," in Kitty.
Comrade Twinkletoes' gift is now complete (although I do still have something else about half done for her -- we'll see what becomes of that.)

I am really not sure where all of this industry is coming from, and frankly I'm a little afraid to examine the phenomenon too closely, lest I jinx it.   It may be safely said, however, that my concurrent desire to re-watch all of the Appendices to the Extended Edition Lord of the Rings DVDs has been both aiding and abetting the knitting.

For that matter, Sunday football has helped too.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you seen my knitting mojo? I may have left it at your place. Just... send it home if you should find it, willya?

Anonymous said...

Meeeeeeeeroooow! So cute! Would you share your pattern with me....? I have been looking for a kitty hat to knit my neice, but it's so cute I wanna knit my little one a kitty hat too. Much love and winter greeetings, Jess

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am anonymous, I don't have a blogger account....
Jess P

Bekah M said...

Hey Jess! (That's Jess P, not Jess, of the bugs). The pattern is "Temple Cats"-- it's available for $1.99 at Knitpicks. What's your email address?

Anonymous said...

Horray! It is beautiful and it looks fun to knit! My email address is toadsndiamonds4ever@yahoo.com. Did you create this pattern, I just want to comliment you if so! Thank you M U C H! Can't wait to go to the library and print and start! :) Jess P

madonnaearth said...

not a cat person, not a "pink" person, but I love this hat with every fiber of my being. Adding it to my "to knit" list.