Monday, January 28, 2008

Crazy? I was crazy once...

I finished up my "Anti-OCD" pink socks yesterday. I was calling them that as something of a joke—I have the slightest of OCD tendencies, you see, so I deliberately made these socks not match each other. The stripe is offset by about three inches.

I decided to do this because I didn't really think it would bother me. It was meant to be funny, yes?

Except...it started to get on my nerves just about the exact second I hit the "repeat" in the yarn, and I could see where they would have matched up, if only I had...

*ahem*


So, yes. Here they are. My almost-but-not-quite-matching-Anti-OCD-I'm-not-actually-crazy socks.

P.S. They are very comfortable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!
You're already ahead of the game for February. They are most lovely in their non-matchitude.

I discovered this morning that it is inadvisable to blog while cooking eggs.

Bekah M said...

Oh dear...that can only end in tears, sir.

And thank you for the compliment! They make me happy. Yay pink socks!