Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nothing to see here folks, move along

So, I wonder if I should count sewing projects in my "started/finished" counter? Possibly, I am overthinking this. On hand the first, this is a blog wherein I have occasionally mentioned other crafts. You know, like quilting. I also sew. I initially intended this as a knitting blog, but dude, I barely have enough RAM (random access memory) to keep up with this blog. Its not like I'm gonna start a second sewing/quilting blog. Now, on the other hand (I do have two, ya know), I had originally intended the counter to motivate me to finish knitting projects.

Why do I keep insisting on compartmentalizing my life?

I put together a seriously cute bag for the Bardic Olympics. I'm gonna try to borrow Jess' camera to get a picture of it before it escapes out into the world. I'm meant to make a ritual robe for Himself this evening. See? If I counted those, my numbers would totally go up.

I'm such a dork.

No comments: