Note to self: begin master plan to take over the world, thereby insuring the acquisition of a digital camera.
- Slytherin scarf — remains unfinished, but sports a jaunty 11 stripes
- Mystery stole — dead in the proverbial water. I need to either give it up as a bad job or get back to it. Yeah, one of those.
- Kerry Shawl — I have actually made some pretty significant progress here. I've done around 80 rows and have about 400 stitches (increased from the original 8).
- Ravenclaw sweater for Rhi — have acquired some yarn, and begun gauge swatching.
- Flower Basket Shawl from Interweave Knits — it'd sure be pretty in Alpaca cloud.....
- Irish Diamond Shawl from Oberle's Folk Shawls — this is like a real grown up pattern. Knitpicks has a new line of merino lace weight.
- Featherweight Fantasy from Knitters #42 — Despite its somewhat ridiculous name, this shawl/stole/scarf/thing is both pretty, and reasonably gauged. I'm seriously considering this one.
- Lace Wrap from Fall '05 Vogue Knitting — not what you'd call a real original name....but the pattern is gorgeous. Its made in cashmere, but I'm betting that the aforementioned Knitpicks laceweight merino would do just fine.
Must ponder further.