Wednesday, June 15, 2005

DPN Case

I recently acquired several new sets of DPNs, so I decided that I need a case for them. I used some groovy Art Nouveau fabric that would do oddly in a quilt, and a nice coordinating fabric for the inside. The best part of this: it took only a few hours, is completely finished, and was made from my stash. Didn't buy a thing new for it.

On to the pictures!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The case rolled up.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The outside (the white is paper on the table to show contrast)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the inside, complete with DPNs

Go me!
Post a Comment