Friday, April 26, 2013

Attempting to Update

Last post I promised an update on what I'm working on, and then I realized that was easier said than done.

I'm not sure I know what I'm working on.

Ravelry tells me that I have eight current unfinished projects, and I think that's probably pretty accurate.  But I'm sure not working on all of them.

So let me tell you what I've actually laid hands on recently.  That's a more accurate measure, I think.

First, my current sock companion.  This is the second of two, and it keeps not knitting itself while it rides around in my purse, the freeloader.  I started these in March on size 1s.  I might have been the wee-est bit stressed out back in March, as the first sock is knit at the terrifying gauge of 9.5 stitches per inch.  I just hope the second one matches it.

























Second, my Granny Halter top is ALMOST finished.  I need to add more to the side, do the other side to match, and then make straps and pray.  I do not promise a modeled shot when I'm done.

























I'm also working on this Asymmetry Scarf (Ravelry link).  My intention is to crochet until I'm out of the Lion Brand Homespawn it's done up in and to turn it into a cowl.  It's actually charming me now that I've got it going.  (I am trying to use up old stash.  This definitely qualifies.)


























So that's three, out of eight that I'm actually working on.  Two are nearly done, and they're all three over the half-way mark.  Once the Granny Halter is done, I'll pick a different old-old project for my "WIP Wednesdays" (likely the afghan. I seem to be on a crochet bender at the moment).

And I don't promise not to cast more on in the meantime.  So there.


No comments: