I have completed the Checkerboard Twist sock that I had on needles (the mate is to wait for March), and I have very nearly decided to frog the Raspberry Sorbet socks (I kind of thing that they should die in a fire. This is why I think I might frog them.)
Arabella is coming along very nicely. I'm in the last repeat of the main lace section, and then it is just the edging to do.
See? That's progress.
I'm just... SIGH. Over it. Over all of it. I want to cast on new socks, and a scarf that I'm designing in my head, and two or three hats and...
I am going to be vicious in my project culling before all is said and done. I think it is finally time to face the fact that I just don't actually WANT to knit all this stuff. I have ennui. ENNNNNUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
I should come back with pictures of great piles of yarn from all of the stuff I've frogged.
Here's an updated list:
- Ab-Fab Afghan
Winter Marigold (current sock club sock)—Finished
- Dr. Who Scarf
- Arabella — ~75% Finished
Blue Triangle Headscarf—Finished
- Flamin' Fingerless gloves
- Wee Toe of a Sock — Doomed to Frogdom
- Socks that Wanted to Be Mittens Instead
- "Blue" Kerry Shawl/Blanket — Doomed to Frogdom
- Cheeto Socks (Gentleman's Fancy by Nancy Bush)
- Amelia Cardigan
- BSJ (Baby Surprise Jacket, not Bloody Stupid Johnson) — Doomed to Frogdom
- Pink and Grey Stripedy Socks — Doomed to Frogdom
- Sooper Sekrit Surprise Projeck
- Checkerboard Twist Socks — 50% Finished
- Watergarden Cardigan