Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fair Warning

So, I'm not knitting nearly enough (and I fear that I will not get my Who scarf done in time for Halloween. Which is stinky).

Also, it is nearly that fateful time of year again ... November. A month filled with family, love, turkey and wild-eyed, manic, coffee-swilling novelists.

Yes kids, I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year. I haven't yet decided if I'm going to also attempt NaBloPoMo or not, but if I do, I'll probably do it over on my LJ -- as I discovered last year, it is really hard to blog about knitting when you are writing a 50K novel, and not, you know, actually knitting.

Go figure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're insane, but you knew that. At least you're not participating in retail customer service during November *and* doing NaNo *and* NaBlo *and* every damn thing else.
Simple pictures are best.

H. R. Duby said...

Well, did you get it done???