Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Doctor Whooooo (Doctor Who)

I've always wanted to knit myself a Doctor Who scarf. (I exaggerate. I've always wanted to own a Doctor Who scarf. It wasn't until I learned to knit that it occurred to me that I might actually make my own...but I digress.)

Earlier this year I went through a Doctor Who jag, and watched a bunch of both Old and New Who. In a fit of wtf-ery, I decided to be Tom Baker's Doctor for Halloween this year, thus providing myself with the perfect opportunity to knit That Scarf (tm).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Knit like the wind!

You have 15 days to knit the longest scarf in the world.

And yes, I want you to blog about me. Leo? Hello?

H. R. Duby said...

Where did you find your pattern? I ran across one that someone had made by making much use of his/her pause button and Tom Baker as the Doctor episodes. Alas, I cannot remember where. :-(

I've thought about making a scarf that is an homage to the Doctor's scarf simply by taking all my leftover orts and knitting one. *shrug*

You can do it! I can't wait to see the finished product... with you modeling it, of course. Ooooh! It would be cool if we -all- could model it? Ya think?

Okay, -maybe- too much caffiene today. :-) *hugs*