I'm trying to get something like unto a real grasp of what I've set myself up for in the coming weeks.
In descending order of nearly-finishatude:
1. Child's French Sock ~20% complete. I have not yet turned the heel of the first sock.
to knit: 1.8
2. Anniversary Sock ~25% complete. I am in the process of starting the gusset of the first sock.
to knit: 1.5
3. Mnemosyne* ~25% complete. I am turning the heel of the first sock.
to knit 1.5
4. Eyelet Sock 50% complete. I have one entire sock.
to knit 1
5. Swirlus Interuptus 75% complete. I am decreasing the gusset of the second sock.
to knit 0.5
Total Olympian effort required: 6.3 socks. More or less.
Which, unless math fails me entirely (as it is wont to do), comes to a whopping 0.37 socks a day.
I can do that.
*This is a pattern that I am designing with an eye towards publishing, so I won't be posting pictures. But I've knit half a sock, I promise.