Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Story So Far

Here's my February is for Finishing update. I'm about 1/3 to 2/5 done with the second Dancing Toe Up sock (more on that in another post). I know I said that March was for Making Mates, but I needed a quickie portable project. Hey, they're my arbitrary rules, and I can bust 'em if I wanna.

  • Baby Bib for Sprog
  • Dancing Toe-up socks <---- 65%
  • Glad Raggs socks <---- 50%
  • Flamin' Fingerless Gloves <----- 48%
  • Eyelet Socks <---- 50%
  • Colinette Afgan Kit <---- omgwtf%
  • Kerry Shawl <---- ditto%
  • Green tank top
  • Faux-Mohair Poncho
  • Gryffindor Scarf <---- 20%

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are totally kicking my butt in the finishing department. I've made progress on the soysilk scarf and a bit of progress on Kell's socks, but it seems I'm easily distracted.