Saturday, February 03, 2007

February is For Finishing -- The Counting

I still have the plague, so pictures will have to wait. But here's my tally of Unfinished Objects.

  • Baby Bib for Sprog
  • Dancing Toe-up socks
  • Glad Raggs socks
  • Flamin' Fingerless Gloves
  • Eyelet Socks
  • Colinette Afgan Kit
  • Kerry Shawl
  • Green tank top
  • Faux-Mohair Poncho
  • Gryffindor Scarf
I've already decided that the poncho is outta here. It was one of my uFo's last year, and I just don't like it enough to finish it. Also, gods help me, its made of acrylic. Um....no.

The bib for sprog is just about finished (which is good, because Sprog is also just about finished). I just need to weave in ends and add a button and voila!

The observant among you will note that there are three pairs of socks and one pair of gloves on my list. I'm thinking seriously about finishing the "active" item of the pair and then moving on to the Tank Top and Shawl. I think that perhaps March is for Making Mates....if ya know what I mean.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, yes, March should be "Second Sock Syndrome Awareness Month" we'll wear little loops of i-cord for our ribbons made from leftover sock yarn.
I gotta list my knitting uFo's - my total uFo list is just entirely too intimidating. Perhaps blogging will happen today.