Thursday, April 06, 2006

Spring Has Sprung!

The grass is ris!
I wonder where the birdies is?

Things are spring all over here in Middle Tennessee. We have entire flox of...flowers in our front yard. The trees are blooming, the noses are running—in short, its my very (second) favorite time of year. And with the world around me being so industrious, how could I help but get caught up in all of the very NEW-ness of everything?

What does this mean? Why, new knitting projects of course!

But before I show you what's coming up in my queue, I'd like to point out that I have finished something. The observant among you will have noticed that my counter now reads "4" projects finished in 2006, and Morgan's Heart Cardie's ickle meter is up to 100%. Yes, genties and ladlemen, I finally finished the sweater that I started knitting her back in 2003. Good thing I was bollocks with gauge back then, because it fits her perfectly now.

I like to call this next shot my "Heathcliff on the Moors" photo. I would like to state for the record that the child loves her new sweater, and was grinning like a fool the 15 seconds before and after this picture was taken. I'm just sayin'.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Frown for the picture, darling!"
You have not only a seriously cute kid, but that is one awesome cardigan you made. I got vicarious thrill from being right there when you sewed on the buttons.