Monday, January 21, 2013

Progress to Report

I'm down to nine projects now, a slight change from last week's eleven.  (I think there must be a crumb or something under the keyboard at the "v" letter.  I have to poke it extra hard to make it show up.  Hermph.)

Anyway, I decided one of the scarves wasn't pretty enough for the amount of work it was bound to be, so off the needles it came.

Doomed Scarf - Frogged
I also finished the wee Gryffindor Cardigan that I started for Jess' eldest sprogling.  It was a quick knit that managed to linger on the needles for nearly four months (mind you the entire thing couldn't have taken more than 6 hours to knit and sew up all told.)  In any case, it's done now and ready to go to it's new home.


Wee Cardigan - Finished
I spent part of Saturday going through everything and making sure I know exactly where to start if I want to pick something up (it was during this process I decided that I wasn't feeling the scarf).  So everything now has a post it note that says "Start here!" with an arrow and a date.  No excuses!

My other major accomplishment for the week (you thought that was it, didn't you?  I'm so on FIRE you can call me Katniss.  Actually, I'd rather that you didn't) was to kick serious ass on my Aptly Named (Nemesis) socks.  I've turned the heel on the second sock, and it's just foot from here on out.  I am pushing to finish them before February, because I am angry at them.  (I should watch what I say where they can hear me.  I have suffered enough at the hands of these... Do socks have hands?  Anyway, I've suffered enough that there is no wisdom in courting further punishment.)

After that is Doctor Who city. 

We all know that I'm going to cast on, like a thousand things in March, right?

Oh, and before I forget, I also finished up Jess' Lumberjack socks last Sunday, the 13th.  (On. Fire.)


I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay

1 comment:

Wodentoad said...

DAMN woman, you are on FIRE!!!