Sunday, October 09, 2011

Slowing Down and Gearing Up

The knitting is starting taper off here at chez woolly.  After hurting my wrists last weekend, I decided to take a bit of a break.  I did (finally) finish Saucy McGoogles' mitts, though -- so that's done and good.

That brings my Yulemas knitting total to 7 completed gifts.  I need to hurry up though, because November is National Novel Writing Month, and not only will I be writing a 50,000 word novel during the month, I'm also the co-ML (municipal liaison) for Murfreesboro.  So I will be a busy, busy girl in November, with no time to knit.

Yule Gifts in potentia
See that up there?  Sure it looks like a pile of yarn, but really it's a bunch of hats.  They just don't know it yet.

Wish me luck, y'all.

My cat is constitutionally incapable of not getting in the middle of every picture taken in his presence.

4 comments:

unforgrettable said...

It's a cat thing. You're doing something intersting therefore your feline must investigate.

Bekah M said...

I think you are right. Good thing he's photogenic, the little tart.

Unknown said...

I recognize some of that yarn!

Bekah M said...

It isn't yarn! It's a hat! (Okay, it is totally yarn. I am just trying to convince it that it is really a hat.) Something tells me I'd be more successful if I, you know, knit it.