Wednesday, June 01, 2011

The First Rule of Sock Club

The first rule of Sock Club is that you DO NOT BLOG ABOUT Sock Club.

That's my official excuse for not telling you about my May-June Self Imposed Sock Club socks until June 1.

The rules about Sock Club should be considered as the Pirate Code.... more like guidelines really. Somewhere around Rule 11.b.ii is: You should eventually knit the socks.

So anyway, after entirely too much ado, I introduce you to June's Nemesis.


Pattern: Nemesis
Needles: Two

I'm not far in, but I'm dedicating every Wednesday in June to their creation, so I have great hope (especially after the failure of my Mar-Apr Jerkwalters.)


I like them already.

(I now only have two pairs of socks on the needles, these and my Retro Daffodil Ribs. It feels weird. I may cast on a "plain" sock... just to keep my options open.)


3 comments:

Kat said...

I'm knitting Rhombus in THE SAME EXACT COLOR!!!

Bekah M said...

Cool! I'm heading to Rav to go look for it. :)

Unknown said...

Oooooh! Those are pretty! I've been a bit on-again-off-again with knitting lately. Busy!Jess is busy.

One of these days, I will make for myself a Self-imposed sock club but now is not that time.