Wednesday, May 07, 2008

This Time With Pictures

The collar is on and quite handsome if I do say so myself.


I am really excited about this — as I've mentioned previously, this is my first for me sweater. I've made at least 5 little person sized sweaters, so I had some preparation. I was at least familiar with the concept of sweater construction, but dudes, making an adult sized sweater (and I am not a small person) is a whole different ball of yarn.


Anyway, the collar picked up and went in with little or no fuss. I merrily ribbed whilst watching A&E's production of Pride & Prejudice. Good Times.

Next Stop: Zipper Town.

5 comments:

H. R. Duby said...

That is -fabulous- dahling! I'll have to post a piccie of my mini-messenger bag/satchel when I get it done... if I can get my laptop's webcam to take the picture. :-) Miss you!!!

Unknown said...

That is most excellent, my sweater-knitting diva goddess! Let's go in on a zipper order, shall we? I'm so excited to finish mine...if I can ever seam it up without it looking like a big pile of poop.

Bekah M said...

Whoops... well, I already ordered one off of Ebay. Tell you what -- if it doesn't look right, and you haven't already ordered one, we'll place an order together, k?

Unknown said...

hussy.
;)
Well, alright then.

hassam said...

so nice dear article......