Monday, April 16, 2007

Being an account of how I was intentionally being artistic, and not just pants at using the digital camera, and also joined another knit-a-long



*shifty look*

Be it known that the pictures of my newest sock in progress are in black & white through a misguided attempt at being "artistic". The fact that I am helpless at using Rhiannon's camera is in no way related, and I'm ashamed of you for even thinking it.

So.

I've joined another knit-a-long.

Shut up.

Yes, I know I haven't yet finished the April 2006 sock project from the 6 Sock Knit-a-long. Although in my defense, I'm turning the heel in the second sock practically as we speak, and really, if you're going to be so critical, you can just stop reading now.

Yahoogroups is a dangerous place, and persons with low thresholds of will power against Join-a-long-itis ought to be warned to stay away. Consider this a public service announcement.

The new sock in question is Canada from Nancy Bush’s Knitting on the Road. I’m enjoying it immensely, and am privately calling it Mt. Everest because I’m knitting it for the same reason that one might conceivably climb the aforementioned mountain. Because Its There.

Clearly, the only logical explanation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alright, you're cut off. No more yahoogroups for you.

he fact that I am helpless at using Rhiannon's camera is in no way related, and I'm ashamed of you for even thinking it.

So...you didn't want to show off the lovely colorwork? (tease, tease, tease) Seriously, though, those are some lovely socks.