Thursday, November 29, 2007

Here We Are Now, Entertain Us!.... Yeah!*

So, I made the first of my three goals for the month.

At the end of every Wednesday in November, I was either at or above the projected word count. I decided in early November that if I made this goal I would:
  1. Be more likely to actually finish, and
  2. Get a neat treat-reward-thing
Only, I never quite got around to deciding what that reward would BE. So, suggestions? What's some really yummy, decadent, luxury yarn that isn't so expensive my husband will have an apoplectic fit if I suggest buying it during the Month of Christmas? What would YOU want your prize to be?

My reward for finishing NaNoWriMo will be to get the T-shirt, and of course the satisfaction of having really DONE it. And of course the reward for successfully completing NaBloPoMo will be... thirty more posts than I had when I started. And did I mention satisfaction for stick-to-itiveness?

ETA: Okay, I've just made a decision. My other reward for finishing NaNoWriMo will be to donate $10 to the cause. Whaddya think, Koren? You with me?

*With apologies to Nirvana.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My treat would be...A day to just sit and read. I haven't had one of those in a while and could go for one. I might buy me some Opal sock yarn - maybe the ladybug kind. I've been wanting some of that.

...how come I don't have a blog-fodder minion/monkay?

ook.

CyberMathWitch said...

I assume that by donate to the cause you're referring to NaNo? In which case I'm totally in. (Well, as soon as they find Brian's paycheck, I'm in. Sigh.) :)

re: decadent yarn...
I'm hooked on blue moon fiber arts right now...

what *type* of yarn are you thinking about? Sock? Lace? something else?