Thursday, November 15, 2007

Drive-by remote blogging...

(I iz in ur blogger, posting in ur blog!)

Hullo, gentle reader! It is I, CyberMathWitch!

What? What's that you say? You were expecting
Kade?

Well of course you were. Unfortunately I'm afraid I have to disappoint you, and you'll have to make do with me. All her
interwebs are down, you see. And her outerwebs. All her webs, really. And since we're not quite *that* tech savvy yet, well, remote blogging means calling someone on the cel-phone and saying "hey you! For the love of NaBloPoMo, blog for me!"

(and let me just state, here and now, that despite the fact that I am generally the pusher and enabler extraordinaire, in this particular instance? Totally not my fault. Kade found NaBloPoMo all on her onesies.)

And for some reason, I have a bastardized filk version of "Don't Blog for Me, Argentina" running through my head. This means either a. I should take Evita with me to the Knitting party on Saturday, or b. Argentina really shouldn't blog for people. Possibly both.


Now I have to go, because I still need to work on my husband and feed my NaNo. Wait. Maybe that's the other way 'round?

Nah.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

so, I'm wondering, would this work for nanowrimo? I mean, my laptop has been in the shop for two days... can I call someone and say "hey, please write for me! I need such and such word count by the time my laptop comes home!"

cuz dude - that'd be sweet!

CyberMathWitch said...

Umm...

no.

cause...

no.

But I can bring with me the other lap top on Saturday...

tekopp said...

That was really sweet of you to do :)
Kade obviously has cool friends.